Each Facebook friend feels like a beautifully wrapped little present - it's really just as exciting as getting a visit from Santa as a kid.
Though I must say I'm nearly having a cardiac arrest from all the old memories rushing back and faces from the past and I keep thinking of people I have to find as friends on Facebook and there are so many posts to keep up with and I just stress myself out because it seems like so much to doooooo! When I get like that I feel WAY too much like the silly Rat I was born as (Chinese astrology). Going insane at the thought of cheese and running flat-out on a silly plastic yellow wheel in a rat-poo-and-pellets-smelling little box. Relax dude!!! So, I have decided to love the process rather than the outcome, whatever that translates as... Right now it translates as returning to my happy little blogsters!
Are you sufficiently intrigued about the "past" that I have had to make peace with? Oh goodness, I tell you, you wouldn't believe it if you knew... Mwah ha ha haaaaa!
Have a great week!
![]() |
| Sydney with some clouds |
![]() |
| Happy full moon! |


No comments:
Post a Comment