Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Exquisite Sleeps

I was in Brisvegas for work on Monday and Tuesday.  I stayed in The Emporium Hotel, which was glam and glitzy and thoroughly indulgent.  In fact, they have a Pillow Menu.  Hillarious.  My favourites were: the "Satin Beauty Soft Foam Pillow", which is designed to reduce pressure on facial bones while the silky satin cover helps maintain hardos overnight; and the Upper Body Pillow, which is candy cane shaped for head and upper back support.  A Pillow Menu.  Who would have thought!  Maybe this is a common thing, but I've just not stayed in this kind of hotel before...?  They also had a Snore No More Pillow, a Pregnancy Pillow, and the list goes on...

Hope you are all well.  I am moving house this weekend and THEN after that I will have some time to go through my Morocco photos to find some nice ones for you.

XXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment